SAINT PETERSBURG INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND RESTORATION
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
Restoration As Art of Revival of Historical And Cultural Heritage
December 5, 2014
в 12 - 00
Suggested questions for discussion:
1. The problems of historical and cultural heritage restoration in the context of social and cultural development of Russia.
2. The monuments of history and culture: Legal aspects of restoration and protection activities.
3. International restoration practice: problems and solutions on the revival of objects of historical and cultural heritage.
4. Actual questions of the restoration of the monuments of history and culture in Russia: Restoration, renovation or coservation.
5. Scientific and methodological problems of restoration: science or art, skill or technology.
6. Problems of the creation of restoration history.
7. Modern technology to protect the monuments of stone, wood and metal.
8. Investigation of condition and safty of historical and cultural monuments: From diagnostics to creation of restoration projects.
9. Geophysics in modern restoration: "The impact of climate change on the condition of cultural heritage".
10. Restoration in museum practice.
Time limit on speeches:
Post - 10 minutes
Report - 20 minutes
Price of publication - 750 rubles
Price of the mailing of the edition - 350 rubles
Price of the PDF-version of the edition - 150 rubles (additionally)
Address: Russia, St Petersburg, 8-ya Liniya of Vasilievskiy Ostrov, 83/А, cab. 405
Телефон: +7 812 320-86-90, +7 921 446-48-23
Travel expenses to participate in the conference (travel, accommodation, meals) are paid by the sending party.
Material for publication is received by November 30, 2014 to the email address: email@example.com
According to the results of the Conference, all the research papers are planned to publish and be presented in the RISC.
1. Volume of material must not exceed 13500 marks (7.5 pages of text, Times New Roman 14, the interval - 1.5).
2. The text of material should have a title and a brief abstract in English, information about author / authors: full name, degree, title, position, place of work (full name), mailing address, organization, phone, e-mail address.
3. The text should be submitted in Microsoft Word format with the extension *doc. Page numbering is not assigned.
4. References in the paper, including electronic publications are referred to brackets in the text.