Alexander G. Buychik
Academic Secretary of the Academic Senate
Vice-Chancellor for Science
PhD social sciences, Doctor of Economics and Politics
Decorated with the Order of Boris A. Vilkitsky for great services to science (The Fund of Polar Research)
Tel.: +7(812)409-38-12 8(800)775-28-51
1992 - Graduated from the faculty-externship of the Institute of Foreign Languages.
1996 - Graduated from the Department of Primary School of Gatchina Higher College.
2003 - Graduated from the Faculty of Geography and Natural Sciences of the Leningrad State Regional University named by Alexander S. Pushkin.
2004 - Defended thesis and received degree of Doctor (Russian Candidate) of Politics.
2004 - Defended thesis and received degree of PhD in the field of social sciences.
2005-2007 - Associate professor of the Department of Political Science in the Baltic State Technological University.
2005-2007 - Associate professor of the Department of Social Science in the North-West Technical University (closed in 2011).
2006-2008 - Associate professor of the Department of Cross-Cultural Communication in the St Petersburg State University of Culture and Arts.
2007 - Defended thesis and received degree of Doctor of Economics.
2012-2014 - Master of federal courses on enterprise management, project managment, HR-management, business lines and business processes in management.
From 2013 - Academic Secretary of the Academic Senate in the Institute and associate professor of the Department of Philosophy and Study of Culture.
From 2013 - Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Science.
Member of some research expeditions in Euroasian region.
Member of international travel conferences, exhibitions and forums in the EU.
- History of Sciences
- History of Restoration and Conservation
- Theory of cross-cultural communication
- English for the students of culturology and restoration
- Culture of mass communication
- Art of business communication
- Cultural Politics: history, evolution and global tendencies
- Semiotics and social science
- Recreation resources in global tourism
- Political and economic geography
- History of political doctrines
- Political demography
- Regional political science
- Democracy & democratic transit
- History of economics
- History of management
- State management
- Project management
- Innovative management
- Informative management
- Time management
- Mind management
Directions of scientific researches:
- Restoration as a complex scientific knowledge and science
- Cultural heritage and social history
- Cross-cultural communication
- Business communication, business processes and project management
- Social and Political Regional Study
- Social, political, economic and cultural progress of the territory of the Apennine Peninsula.
Alexander G. Buychik. The Civilization Space of Italy: Progress of Society, Economics And Politics. Vol. 1-2. - St Petersburg, 2005.
Alexander G. Buychik, Albert K. Golikov. The Civilization Space of Italy: Economics, Political Institutes, State & Person in Philosophic, Political & Legal Thoughts. Vol. 1: Ancient World, Middle Ages, Ages of the Renaissance & the Enlightenment. - St Petersburg, 2006.
Alexander G. Buychik, Elina C. Zaynagabdinova, Elena V. Sorokina. The History of Society & Democracy. Vol. 1: Ancient World, Middle Ages, Ages of the Renaissance. - St Petersburg, 2007.
Alexander G. Buychik. The analysis of the evolution of Italian big monopolistic market in the second part of the XX century. - St Petersburg, 2007.